As outdoor umbrellas are increasingly used by various public leisure places, private and semi-private places, the main components are aluminum frame plus tarpaulin, solid wood frame and tarpaulin, so outdoor umbrellas also have some common features in the industry.
(1) Sturdy aluminum alloy skeleton or solid wood structure, anti-corrosion and rust-proof, light and firm;
(2) The fabric is made of anti-corrosion and anti-mold materials, which is highly resistant to heat and ultraviolet rays, ensuring the best sunshade and rain-proof effect;
(3) Generally use 240 g or 320 g of waterproof polyester fabric, or Yaslibu;
(4) Generally, a large torque tubular motor with a normal diameter of 50 can be used for external control of wind, light and rain;
(5) The conventional size of the square umbrella is 2500rnm*2500mm. The conventional size of the round umbrella is 3000mm in diameter;
(6) Scope of application: horizontal, vertical and inclined building surfaces of villas, balconies and sunrooms;
(7) Normal wind resistance: It can only resist 4 winds, wind and rain are big and remember to collect umbrellas to prevent scraping and folding ribs.
For more information about outdoor umbrella, please kindly check at www.chinaoutsidefurniture.com